Barbecued Potato Kebabs
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 16 tiny red-skin potatoes, scrubbed, microwaved until tender but still firm
- 1 lb. seitan, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup natural barbecue sauce
Preheat broiler. Starting with a potato, alternate potato and seitan chunks on metal skewers. (There should be enough for 8 average-length skewers.) Place on a foil-lined baking sheet and brush kebabs generously with barbecue sauce.
Broil 4 minutes, then turn carefully, and broil for another 4 minutes. Remove from oven and serve right away.
- Calories 247
- Carbohydrate Content 27 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 1 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 33 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 642 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g