- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt in large bowl; form well in center.
- Whisk together ¾ cup oil, milk, and eggs in glass measuring cup with pour spout.
- Pour mixture into well of dry ingredients; stir only until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Fold in basil, Parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes, and garlic.
- Scoop ½ cup batter into each muffin cup, filling two-thirds full. Drizzle 1 tsp. remaining olive oil over each muffin. Sprinkle pine nuts and sea salt on top of each muffin.
- Bake muffins 20 to 22 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- Heat broiler to high with rack 6 inches from element. Broil muffins 2 to 3 minutes, or until tops are golden.
- Serving Size per muffin
- Calories 334
- Carbohydrate Content 24 g
- Cholesterol Content 38 mg
- Fat Content 24 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 481 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g