Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Salsa and roasted red peppers are blended together with cooked beans to make a smooth, rich quesadilla filling.
1. Blend beans, salsa, cream cheese, roasted peppers, green onions, and cilantro in blender or food processor until mostly smooth.
2. Spread 1/2 cup filling on one half of each tortilla, leaving 1/2-inch border around edges. Fold over tortillas to enclose filling. (If a tortilla’s edges don’t stick together, brush some oil along bottom inside edge.)
3. Coat large skillet with cooking spray, and heat over medium heat. Cook quesadillas in skillet 2 to 3 minutes, turning once.
- Calories 295
- Carbohydrate Content 43 g
- Cholesterol Content 16 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 10 g
- Protein Content 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 664 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g