- 6 medium ripe peaches, peeled, halved and pitted
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1 cup blueberries, rinsed, stemmed and patted dry
- 1 Tbs. unbleached flour
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 4 crackers)
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
Preheat oven to 375degrees. Lightly coat a 13- by 9-inch baking dish with with nonstick cooking spray.
In large bowl, combine peaches, berries, flour, sugar, lemon peel and cinnamon. Mix gently with rubber spatula and transfer to prepared dish.
Topping: In small bowl, combine oats, graham cracker crumbs, sugar and oil. Mix with hands to thoroughly distribute oil. Sprinkle crumble topping over blueberries. Bake until blueberries are bubbling in center and topping is browned, 40 to 50 minutes.
To serve, spoon crisp into dishes while still warm.
- Calories: 247
- Carbohydrate Content: 44 g
- Fat Content: 8 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 23 mg