Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Rich in fiber, beta-carotene, vitamin C, and ginger, this little cocktail packs some powerful nutrition.
1. Fill bowl with ice water, and set aside.
2. Cook carrots in large pot of boiling salted water 5 to 7 minutes, or until tender. Drain, and transfer to ice water to cool. Drain again.
3. Purée carrots and remaining ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Calories 115
- Carbohydrate Content 11 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 229 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g