Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Preparing Dolsot Bibimbap Rice in the oven frees up your stove top for the steamed tofu and egg toppings.
1. Whisk together 2 Tbs. oil, rice wine vinegar, and gochujang in small bowl. Measure out 1/4 cup sauce, and set aside. Pour remaining sauce over tofu, turning to coat, and let marinate 5 minutes.
2. Steam tofu triangles in steamer 5 minutes. (This may need to be done in batches depending on size of steamer insert.)
3. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread carrots, zucchini, and bell pepper in single layer on prepared baking sheet, and roast in oven 5 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
4. Heat remaining 1 tsp. oil in large skillet over medium heat. Fry eggs in oil 4 to 5 minutes, or until just set.
5. Leave Dolsot Bibimbap Rice in its skillet or Dutch oven, and top with tofu, spinach, and vegetables, alternating so there are four tidy portions of each. Gently place eggs in center, drizzle reserved sauce over top, and garnish with sesame seeds and gochugaru (if using).
- Calories 551
- Carbohydrate Content 58 g
- Cholesterol Content 186 mg
- Fat Content 26 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 21 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 586 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g