Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Mollet (pronounced mole-ay) eggs are cooked to somewhere between soft- and hard-boiled so the whites are firm but the yolks remain a little soft. The blend of shredded greens is crunchy and surprisingly sweet.
1. Fit food processor with slicing blade, and shred cabbage, frisée, and endives, stopping to empty out bowl, if necessary. Toss with parsley in large bowl; set aside.
2. Cook veggie bacon according to package directions. Drain, and coarsely chop. Set aside.
3. Bring medium saucepan of water to a boil. Add eggs, return water to a boil, and cook 6 minutes more.
4. Meanwhile, whisk together mustard and vinegar in small bowl. Whisk in oils, and season with salt and pepper, if desired. Toss greens with vinaigrette, then fold in bacon bits. Divide salad among six plates.
5. Rinse eggs under cold water until easy to handle. Carefully peel eggs. Place 1 egg in center of each salad, and cut open.
- Calories 236
- Carbohydrate Content 13 g
- Cholesterol Content 187 mg
- Fat Content 16 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 345 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g