Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
1. Blend coconut milk, lime juice, 3 Tbs. agave nectar, and pinch of salt, if desired, in blender until creamy. Pour all but 1⁄2 cup coconut-milk mixture into bowl, and set aside. Stir chia seeds into mixture in bowl.
2. Add blackberries and remaining agave nectar to remaining 1⁄2 cup coconut-milk mixture in blender. Blend 1 minute, or until mostly smooth.
3. Strain blackberry mixture through a fine-mesh strainer into a bowl or liquid measuring cup, pressing and stirring with spatula to help the liquid through. Discard seeds. (You will have about 10 oz. of liquid.)
4. Spoon or pour 1 Tbs. chia mixture into bottoms of six 3-oz. popsicle molds. Add 1 heaping Tbs. berry mixture atop each. Continue layering popsicles with 1 heaping Tbs. of each mixture until mixture reaches fill lines. Swirl mixtures inside molds with skewer or butter knife.
5. Freeze 5 hours, or overnight. Run each popsicle mold under warm water 15 seconds to help loosen and unmold.
- Serving Size 1 popsicle
- Calories 176
- Carbohydrate Content 19 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 10 g
- Sodium Content 18 mg
- Sugar Content 15 g