Simple and satisfying describes this delicious antioxidant-rich breakfast smoothie. It's a great way to start any day.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt or soy vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
1. Combine blueberries, orange juice, yogurt and ice cubes in blender. Purée until thick and smooth.
2. Pour smoothie into 2 glasses. Sprinkle with blueberries, and serve.
- Calories 200
- Carbohydrate Content 41 g
- Cholesterol Content 5 mg
- Fat Content 2 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 65 mg
- Sugar Content 34 g