Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
1. To make Bok Choy: Cook bok choy in large pot of boiling, salted water 2 minutes, or until bright green. Drain, and set aside.
2. To make Spicy Tofu Triangles: Preheat oven to 350˚F. Combine oil, soy sauce, sherry, garlic, ginger, paprika, black pepper, if using, and 6 Tbs. water in 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Cut each tofu slab into 2 triangles, and place in baking dish, turning to coat with marinade. Season with salt, if desired.
3. To make Butternut Squash: Toss together all ingredients in large bowl. Spread on baking sheet, and season with salt and pepper, if desired.
4. Bake Butternut Squash 30 minutes, turning once or twice to brown on 2 or 3 sides. Bake Spicy Tofu Triangles 30 to 35 minutes, or until browned and most of marinade has evaporated, turning once to crisp on both sides.
5. Meanwhile, heat 2 Tbs. olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add bok choy halves, and sear 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until browned.
6. To serve: Add 1 Spicy Tofu Triangle to plate. Spoon 1⁄2 cup Butternut Squash over tofu and top with 2 Bok Choy halves.
- Calories 399
- Carbohydrate Content 39 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 21 g
- Fiber Content 13 g
- Protein Content 25 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 763 mg
- Sugar Content 14 g