Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Allowing guests to assemble their own tacos makes this breakfast extra easy.
- Mash tofu into scrambled-egg-like crumbles in medium bowl. Stir in tahini, nutritional yeast, and onion powder; season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Heat coconut oil in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add tofu mixture, and cook 5 minutes, mixing occasionally. Turn off heat, add hemp seeds to pan, and mix well. Transfer to serving bowl.
- Generously fill each tortilla with tofu mixture. Serve with bowls of green onions, cilantro, lime wedges, and hot sauce for individual assembly.
- Calories 322
- Carbohydrate Content 27 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 16 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 21 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 164 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g