Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
This veggie-packed stir-fry is served over a bed of baby spinach and dressed with a creamy ginger-avocado sauce.
1. To make Ginger-Avocado Sauce: Place ginger in food processor, and pulse to mince. Add remaining ingredients, and blend until smooth. Blend in up to 1/2 cup water to thin to desired consistency. Store in refrigerator.
2. To make Stir-Fry: Heat coconut oil in wok or large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and salt; stir-fry 5 minutes, or until onion softens. Add garlic, and cook 2 minutes more. Add broccoli and 1/4 cup water; cover, and steam 3 minutes. Add cabbage; cover, and steam 2 minutes more.
3. Place 1 cup spinach on plate. Top with 1 cup broccoli mixture, and drizzle with 2 Tbs. Ginger-Avocado Sauce. Sprinkle with sesame seeds (if using).
- Calories 255
- Carbohydrate Content 25 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 18 g
- Fiber Content 10 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 224 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g