Seasoned scrambled eggs are topped with flash-roasted clusters of cocktail tomatoes for a dish that’s elegant enough for brunch.
- 4 clusters small cocktail or cherry tomatoes (4 to 6 tomatoes per cluster, cut into smaller clusters if necessary)
- 2 tsp. garlic-flavored olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp. herbes de Provence
- 8 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Place tomatoes in bowl, cover with water, and let stand 20 minutes. Drain, and pat dry.
2. Gently toss tomato clusters with 1 tsp. garlic oil and herbes de Provence in medium bowl, being careful not to pull tomatoes off vine. Season with salt, if desired. Place clusters on rack in roasting pan or on broiler pan; bake 15 minutes, or until skins split and begin to brown.
3. Coat large skillet with cooking spray, and heat over medium-low heat. Add eggs, and scramble 2 to 3 minutes. Remove skillet from heat. Add milk and remaining 1 tsp. garlic oil, stirring until milk is completely absorbed. Serve eggs with tomato clusters.
- Calories: 181
- Carbohydrate Content: 4 g
- Cholesterol Content: 373 mg
- Fat Content: 12 g
- Fiber Content: 0.5 g
- Protein Content: 14 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4 g
- Sodium Content: 151 mg
- Sugar Content: 3 g