Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Serve this hash for breakfast or brunch as a low-calorie twist on a classic dish. Make a day ahead, and reheat when ready to serve.
1. Combine chili powder, thyme, salt, and pepper in small dish. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic, and sauté 3 to 4 minutes, or until onion is translucent. Add chili powder mixture, and cook 30 seconds.
3. Add cauliflower, celery, and 1/3 cup water. Cover, and cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add potatoes and bell pepper. Cover, and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until cauliflower is crisp-tender. Add 2 to 3 Tbs. water during cooking if mixture becomes dry. Remove from heat. Stir in parsley, and serve.
- Calories 85
- Carbohydrate Content 12 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 182 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g