Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Fresh basil and tomatoes bring out the lighter side of Camembert.
1. Brush 4 slices bread with half of melted butter, and set butter side down on baking sheet.
2. Divide Camembert among bread slices on baking sheet. Top with tomato slices, then basil, and cover with remaining 4 slices bread. Brush sandwich tops with remaining melted butter.
3. Heat large skillet or griddle over medium-low heat. Cook sandwiches in skillet 4 minutes, or until browned and crisp. Flip, and cook 3 minutes more, or until second side is browned.
- Calories 380
- Carbohydrate Content 35 g
- Cholesterol Content 51 mg
- Fat Content 20 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 15 g
- Saturated Fat Content 12 g
- Sodium Content 817 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g