Chickpeas, carrots, and feta come together in a tasty fritter accompanied by a refreshing and easy herbed yogurt sauce.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray, or line with a silicone baking mat.
2. Pulse chickpeas, egg, and feta cheese in food processor until combined, and transfer to large bowl. Stir in carrots, onion, 2 Tbs. dill, chickpea flour, salt, and pepper.
3. Scoop mixture into Ping-Pong-ball-size spheres, flatten into patties, and place 1 inch apart on prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, flipping fritters halfway through, or until lightly browned on both sides.
5. Meanwhile, stir together yogurt, vinegar, and remaining 2 Tbs. dill. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Serve with fritters.
- Calories 250
- Carbohydrate Content 30 g
- Cholesterol Content 50 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 15 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 723 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g