Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
For a lovely color contrast, add cooked frozen peas before serving this dish. Its delicious over rice or pasta.
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. To make Romesco Sauce: Put almonds, garlic, roasted bell pepper, salt and cayenne pepper into blender or food processor; process until finely ground. Add remaining ingredients, and blend until thick and creamy.
3. To make Roasted Vegetables: Put vegetables in 9×13-inch baking dish; toss with oil, salt and pepper. Roast 30 minutes, or until tender.
4. Remove from oven. Turn vegetables, stir in chickpeas and return to oven to heat through, about 10 minutes. Drizzle with Romesco Sauce.
- Calories 500
- Carbohydrate Content 50 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 29 g
- Fiber Content 12 g
- Protein Content 15 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 760 mg
- Sugar Content 13 g