Ground cashews help hold together these oven-baked cauliflower fritters.
- 2 cups 1-inch cauliflower florets
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup roasted and salted cashews
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 Tbs. corn flour
- 1 Tbs. capers
- 11/2 tsp. seafood seasoning, such as Old Bay
- 11/2 cups Cashew Cream
- 1/2 cup jarred roasted red pepper, rinsed, drained, and diced
- 2 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1 Tbs. capers, rinsed and drained
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper, and spray with cooking spray.
2. To make Fritters: Combine all ingredients in food processor, and pulse until ingredients are well-combined and no large chunks remain.
3. Use 1-oz. scoop or 2-Tbs. coffee measurer to portion Fritters onto prepared baking sheet. Lightly press down on each Fritter to flatten. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, flip with spatula, and bake 3 to 5 minutes more, or until browned on both sides.
4. To make Sauce: blend all ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Calories: 226
- Carbohydrate Content: 15 g
- Cholesterol Content: 62 mg
- Fat Content: 15 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 9 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 420 mg
- Sugar Content: 3 g