Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Ground cashews help hold together these oven-baked cauliflower fritters.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper, and spray with cooking spray.
2. To make Fritters: Combine all ingredients in food processor, and pulse until ingredients are well-combined and no large chunks remain.
3. Use 1-oz. scoop or 2-Tbs. coffee measurer to portion Fritters onto prepared baking sheet. Lightly press down on each Fritter to flatten. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, flip with spatula, and bake 3 to 5 minutes more, or until browned on both sides.
4. To make Sauce: blend all ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Calories 226
- Carbohydrate Content 15 g
- Cholesterol Content 62 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 9 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 420 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g