Related: Porcini Gravy recipe
- 5 lb cauliflower
- 2 lb Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1 cup frozen coconut meat (you can substitute 1 cup of canned coconut cream)
- 2 15-oz. cans coconut milk
- ⅓ cup organic grade B maple syrup
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp Korean red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
For Garnish (Use Any or All)
- ½ cup toasted pecans
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ¼ cup chopped dill
- ½ cup crispy shallots
1. Peel potatoes and cut into quarters. Cut cauliflower off of the stem into florets.
2. Steam cauliflower, potatoes, and coconut meat until tender (if using coconut cream, add in next step), about 20 minutes. Drain.
3. In a separate pot, combine coconut milk (and coconut cream is using) and maple syrup and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
4. Use a potato ricer to rice potato, cauliflower, and coconut meat into a large mixing bowl.
5. Add reduced coconut milk mixture and remaining ingredients. Stir until combined.
6. Taste and adjust seasoning until it’s delicious.
7. Garnish with toasted Pecans, crispy shallots and fresh herbs