The VT staff tested a few celery juice recipes, and this sweet, fruity version with gingery heat came out on top.
- 1 large celery stalk
- 11/2 large Granny Smith apples, cored
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and halved
- 1/3 cup loosely packed parsley leaves
- 1 Tbs. minced fresh ginger
- 2 tsp. lime juice
Place celery, apples, kiwifruit, parsley, and ginger into juice extractor; process into smooth juice. Stir in lime juice; serve.
- Calories: 82
- Carbohydrate Content: 20 g
- Fat Content: 0.5 g
- Protein Content: 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.5 g
- Sodium Content: 9 mg
- Sugar Content: 18 g