Celery-Apple-Kiwi Juice with Ginger
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 1 large celery stalk
- 11/2 large Granny Smith apples, cored
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and halved
- 1/3 cup loosely packed parsley leaves
- 1 Tbs. minced fresh ginger
- 2 tsp. lime juice
The VT staff tested a few celery juice recipes, and this sweet, fruity version with gingery heat came out on top.
Place celery, apples, kiwifruit, parsley, and ginger into juice extractor; process into smooth juice. Stir in lime juice; serve.
- Calories 82
- Carbohydrate Content 20 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0.5 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 9 mg
- Sugar Content 18 g