A cheerful pasta dish, this entree builds on several basic ingredients for a quick-cook meal. Serve with a tossed green salad, brownies or blondies and fruit juice.
- 9 oz. fresh cheese-filled ravioli
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 bunch spinach, rinsed and stemmed
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 Tbs. onion powder
- 4 Tbs. grated Parmesan cheese
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil over medium-high heat, and add ravioli. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until ravioli float to surface and are tender. Remove from heat, drain and set aside.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat, and add spinach, tomatoes, onion powder, salt and pepper, and saut8E until spinach and tomatoes wilt, for 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in ravioli, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more. Remove from heat.
To serve, spoon equal portions onto individual plates, and sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese.
- Calories: 270
- Carbohydrate Content: 28 g
- Cholesterol Content: 30 mg
- Fat Content: 13 g
- Fiber Content: 5 g
- Protein Content: 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4 g
- Sodium Content: 260 mg
- Sugar Content: 4 g