Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
When fresh fruit and cream cheese get rolled together in a tortilla, the result tastes a lot like cheesecake. Use whatever fruit you prefer, but don’t skip the bananas, which help hold the wraps together.
1. Mash together cream cheese, sugar (if using), and vanilla extract in bowl with fork until smooth.
2. Spread each tortilla with 2 Tbs. cream cheese mixture, spreading all the way to edges. Scratch square in cream cheese with butter knife or spatula (make biggest possible square you can fit inside tortilla). This will define the filling area.
3. Arrange strawberries and cantaloupe or kiwifruit in single layer inside square. Top with banana slices.
4. Fold up bottom of tortilla along scratched line, and fold in sides along lines. Tightly roll up tortilla, pushing in any filling that slides out. Set seam side down on plate, and press to seal. Freeze 10 minutes to set. Cut in half on bias, and serve.
- Calories 168
- Carbohydrate Content 26 g
- Cholesterol Content 14 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 230 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g