Chicken-Style Tofu Fajitas
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 8 (6- to 7-inch) flour tortillas
- 8-oz. pkg. baked tofu, cut into strips
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt, reduced-fat sour cream or soy yogurt
- 2 cups finely shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or cheddar-style soy cheese (4 oz.; optional)
Preheat oven to 400°F. Wrap stack of tortillas in foil and bake until warmed through, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, place tofu strips on microwave-safe plate and microwave on high until warm, about 3 minutes.
Spread a little salsa and yogurt down center of each tortilla, then top with a few tofu strips. Sprinkle with some lettuce and, if desired, a little cheese. Roll up tortillas snugly and serve.
- Calories 211
- Carbohydrate Content 23 g
- Cholesterol Content 17 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 11 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 290 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g