These flavorful pizzas partner well with an arugula salad and perhaps spumoni, tiramisu or gelato for dessert.
- 3 7-inch pizza shells
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 6 oz. pkg. soy "chicken" strips
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 roasted red pepper, cut into strips
- 2 cups quartered artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup oil-packed, sun-dried tomatoes, well drained
- 3 sprigs fresh tarragon, leaves removed
- 2 cups grated low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray each pizza shell with nonstick cooking spray, and put on baking sheet.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Sauté "chicken" strips for 2 minutes, and season with garlic powder. Add red pepper strips and artichoke hearts to skillet, and sauté for 2 minutes more.
Divide sun-dried tomatoes and "chicken" mixture evenly among pizza shells, and sprinkle with tarragon, mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese melts. Remove from oven, and serve hot.
- Calories: 400
- Carbohydrate Content: 42 g
- Cholesterol Content: 25 mg
- Fat Content: 16 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 25 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6 g
- Sodium Content: 870 mg
- Sugar Content: 3 g