There's loads of flavor in this quick and colorful main-dish salad. Serve with crusty whole-wheat rolls.
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup Good Fat Dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped jarred roasted red peppers
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 2 15.5-oz. cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
In small dry skillet, toast pine nuts over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
Meanwhile, in large storage bowl or container, combine remaining ingredients and toss gently. Add toasted pine nuts and toss again. Use within 2 or 3 days.
- Calories: 372
- Carbohydrate Content: 59 g
- Fat Content: 10 g
- Fiber Content: 11 g
- Protein Content: 16 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 721 mg