- 1 large English cucumber peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 3 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 4 cups plain low- or nonfat yogurt
- 2 scallions, trimmed and chopped (white part only)
Combine ingredients in blender and purée until fairly smooth. Adjust seasonings to taste. Cover tightly and chill at least 3 hours. Garnish with dill sprigs and lemon slices before serving.
Raw cucumbers, citrus and yogurt pair well with Sauvignon Blanc. Try Mason Cellars Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc.
- Calories: 160
- Carbohydrate Content: 24 g
- Cholesterol Content: 5 mg
- Fat Content: 1 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 14 g
- Sodium Content: 45 mg