This simple recipe is flexible—choose vegetables that are in season and fresh.
- 2 16-oz. pkg. frozen Asian-style vegetables
- 1/4 cup bottled stir-fry sauce or to taste
- 1 lb. firm or baked tofu, drained and cut into strips
Steam vegetables in a stir-fry pan or wok with about 1/2 inch of water, covered, until completely thawed. Drain well and transfer back to stir-fry pan. Stir in sauce and stir-fry over medium-high heat until vegetables are tender-crisp. Add tofu strips and toss gently.
Cook just until heated through, then serve right away.
- Calories: 188
- Carbohydrate Content: 17 g
- Fat Content: 4 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 15 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 202 mg