Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Beat honey, coconut sugar, and oil/butter together until combined.
- Add in eggs and mix evenly.
- In another bowl combine quinoa flakes, cacao powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until all the ingredients are mixed in well.
- Mash bananas, you can use the same bowl you used for the dry ingredients. If you like less texture you can blend them smooth in a mini food processor.
- Stir the bananas into the batter and set aside.
- Spray a 10×4 loaf pan with non-stick spray and line with parchment paper.
- Place bread in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle the top of the bread with chocolate chips, just pull the rack out don’t remove the bread from the oven.
- Slide back in and continue baking for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 to 20 minutes on a wire rack before lifting the parchment paper and removing from the pan to continue cooling.