Let the high-protein version sit for a bit, then spoon it up like chocolate mousse. To reduce the fat in this shake, drain the oil from the top of the jar of peanut butter and do not stir before using. Adding soy powder boosts the protein to 23 grams.
- 1 cup chocolate soy milk, chilled
- 1 small banana, sliced and frozen
- 2 Tbs. smooth natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup crushed ice (optional)
In blender, combine soy milk, banana and peanut butter. Blend until smooth and creamy. With blender running, add ice if using and blend until almost smooth. Serve right away.
- Calories: 226
- Carbohydrate Content: 27 g
- Fat Content: 10 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 117 mg