Traditional Christmas dinner in the Czech Republic is fried carp or fried chicken. Here, the chicken is replaced by Gardein Chick’n.
1. Cook celery root, carrots, and parsnips in large pot of boiling water 10 minutes. Add peas, and cook 5 minutes more. Drain, and cool completely.
2. Meanwhile, place potatoes in large pot of cold salted water, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 15 to 20 minutes, or until tender, drain and cool completely.
3. Stir together onion, Vegenaise, pickles, mustard, vinegar, and sugar in large bowl. Add cooled vegetables, and stir until combined. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
4. Prepare Chick’n Filets according to packaged directions. Serve warm Chick’n Filets with potato salad and lemon wedges.
- Calories 387
- Carbohydrate Content 39 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 20 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 14 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 612 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g