Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
A touch of cinnamon and nutmeg gives these sweet treats a holiday feel and fill the kitchen with a deliciously festive aroma. Serve them on their own, or with Cashew Vanilla Cream for dipping.
1. Place apple juice in bowl. Dip apple rings in juice, then set on dehydrator tray without overlapping.
2. Place banana slices on separate tray. Dust fruit with cinnamon and nutmeg.
3. Dehydrate 8 to 12 hours, or until cut slice of fruit doesn’t show any moisture beads, shifting trays as necessary to evenly dry fruit. Turn off dehydrator, and cool.
- Calories 110
- Carbohydrate Content 30 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0.5 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 1 mg
- Sugar Content 19 g