Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 9- x 3-inch springform pan lightly with oil. Line pan bottom with circle of parchment paper.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt in bowl. Whisk together oil, wine, orange juice, and orange and lemon zests in separate bowl.
- Beat eggs and sugar with electric mixer 4 minutes, or until pale yellow and tripled in volume. Add half of dry ingredients, and mix on low speed until blended. Add half of olive oil mixture, and mix to blend. Repeat with remaining dry ingredients and olive oil mixture.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, and set on baking sheet. Bake 50 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes, then remove sides of pan to cool completely. Dust with confectioners’ sugar, and serve with berries.
- Calories 346
- Carbohydrate Content 43 g
- Cholesterol Content 74 mg
- Fat Content 17 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 125 mg
- Sugar Content 25 g