A simple frozen coffee treat, this serves as a topping for fudgey brownies. This will freeze solid, so enjoy it while its still soft enough to scoop or spoon. Alternatively, thaw it enough for easy scooping, or scrape off icy portions as a topping.
- 1 cup strong coffee
- 1/2 cup sugar or to taste
- 3 cups mocha-flavored soymilk
- 2 6-oz. containers vanilla soy yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips, optional
Combine coffee and sugar in saucepan, and heat over medium heat, stirring often, until sugar dissolves.
Combine soymilk, yogurt and vanilla extract in mixing bowl, and beat until smooth. Add coffee mixture, and stir well. 3. Freeze mixture according to manufacturer’s directions. About 5 minutes before churning is complete, add chocolate chips, if using.
- Calories: 180
- Carbohydrate Content: 37 g
- Fat Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 4 g
- Sodium Content: 25 mg
- Sugar Content: 31 g