Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
- Cook asparagus and snow peas in large pot of boiling salted water 2 to 3 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Drain, and rinse under cold water.
- Bring broth and lemon zest to a boil in large pot. Put couscous in bowl, and stir in broth. Cover, and let stand 10 minutes. Discard lemon zest.
- Fluff couscous with fork, and stir in asparagus, snow peas, radishes, lemon juice, chives, parsley, and mint. Season with salt and pepper.
You might also like these recipes:
- Calories 203
- Carbohydrate Content 42 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 237 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g