Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
30 minutes or fewer
This soup is rich and thick like a cream-based soup, without the fat or guilt. Hint: Its blending the veggies that makes it so hearty.
1. Spray large saucepan with cooking spray. Add onion, and cook 7 minutes over medium heat, or until softened, stirring often. Stir in garlic, and cook 1 minute more.
2. Add broth, 2 cups water, broccoliand mushrooms. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low, and simmer 15 minutes, or until broccoli is tender.
3. Purée soup in batches in food processor. Return to pot. Season with salt and pepper. Ladle soup into bowls, and serve.
- Calories 77
- Carbohydrate Content 15 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 1 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 714 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g