Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Carrot soup does not get the respect it deserves. Everybody just loves tomato soup. Come autumn, your pumpkin and squash soup people make a big showing. But all that time, carrot soup is just over here, mind its business, being both delicious and nutritious. Make this creamy vegan carrot bisque to show your support.
More Related Recipes to Try Next:
Jicama Tostada with Avocado, Guajillo, and Hibiscus
Confetti Chickpea Grain Bowls with Lemon Herb Dressing
Chickpea and Swiss Chard Succotash
Vegan Carrot Bisque
- In medium saucepan, combine all ingredients. Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat until vegetables are tender, about 45 minutes.
- In food processor or blender, process mixture until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Serve soup warm, at room temperature, or chilled.
- Calories 55
- Carbohydrate Content 12 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 1 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 681 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g