- 3 1/2 oz. dried thin rice noodles
- 2 cups prepared cabbage kimchi, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (2 tsp.)
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. light-brown sugar
- 2 Tbs. plus 1/2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 2 Tbs. low-sodium soy sauce
1 Prepare noodles according to package directions. Drain, and rinse under cool water. Drain again.
2 Combine kimchi, onion, and garlic in medium bowl. Chop noodles, and add to cabbage mixture, stirring to blend. Stir in flour, brown sugar, and ¼ cup water.
3 Heat large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 Tbs. oil, swirl around to coat. Spread batter in pan. Reduce heat to medium, and cook 10 minutes, gently loosening edges after 5 minutes. Slide pancake, cooked side down, onto large plate. Add 1 Tbs. oil to skillet, and flip uncooked side of pancake into skillet. Cook 10 minutes more, pressing down on top occasionally.
4 Meanwhile, combine remaining ½ tsp. oil, soy sauce, and 2 tsp. water in small bowl.
5 Transfer pancake to plate, cut into 6 wedges, and drizzle with sauce.
- Serving Size: 1 wedge
- Calories: 190
- Carbohydrate Content: 32 g
- Fat Content: 5 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.5 g
- Sodium Content: 415 mg
- Sugar Content: 3 g