This cooling salad pairs especially well with Asian stir-fries.
- 1 Tbs. lime juice
- 1 Tbs. creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbs. grapeseed or peanut oil
- 1 Tbs. toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt, optional
- 4 medium cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- Sriracha sauce for garnish, optional
- 1/4 cup chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- 2 Tbs. cilantro leaves
1. To make Peanut-Lime Vinaigrette: Whisk together lime juice and peanut butter in small bowl. Whisk in grapeseed and sesame oils until emulsified. Whisk in salt, if using.
2. To make Salad: Arrange cucumbers in single or double layer on platter. Drizzle with Peanut-Lime Vinaigrette and a touch of sriracha sauce (if using). Sprinkle with peanuts and cilantro leaves.
- Calories: 128
- Carbohydrate Content: 5 g
- Fat Content: 11 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 16 mg
- Sugar Content: 2 g