This chutney is ready in no time and is delicious served on slices of jicama or spread on crackers.
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper or to taste
- 1/2 cup diced baked tofu, hickory or 5-spice flavor
- 15 blanched almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow or red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup bottled mango chutney, large pieces of mango chopped
In small bowl, combine chutney, bell pepper, curry powder and cayenne pepper; mix well. Stir in tofu. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours. Spread on crackers or jicama with chutney mixture; transfer to serving platter. Top each with an almond; sprinkle with cilantro if desired.
- Calories: 35
- Carbohydrate Content: 3 g
- Fat Content: 2 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 40 mg