Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
This is a great way to spice up tofu. Basmati rice and a cucumber raita complete the meal.
1. Preheat baking sheet in 450F oven. Cut four 20-inch sheets of heavy-duty foil.
2. Whisk together coconut milk, peanut butter, chile, garlic, curry powder and salt in bowl. Add remaining ingredients, and toss until coated with curry mixture.
Spoon 1/4 mixture on one half of foil sheet. Fold foil over, and tightly crimp edges to seal. Repeat with remaining foil sheets and ingredients.
3. Arrange packets in single layer on heated baking sheet. Reduce oven to 400F. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. (Pierce packet with knife to test.) Let stand 5 minutes.
4.To serve: Place packets on plates, slit tops, and fold back foil.
- Calories 334
- Carbohydrate Content 35 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 19 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 446 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g