- 2 1/4 cups plain rice milk, divided
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 vanilla bean, split, seeds scraped from inside
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 tsp. matcha green tea powder
- 1 Tbs. cornstarch
1. Bring 2 cups rice milk, coconut milk, vanilla bean, and seeds to a boil in saucepan. Remove from heat. Whisk in sugar, then matcha.
2. Whisk remaining 1/4 cup rice milk with cornstarch in bowl. Whisk into matcha mixture. Cook over medium heat 2 minutes, or until thickened. Transfer to bowl, and place sheet of plastic wrap directly on top of liquid. Cool, then chill.
3. Discard vanilla bean halves. Churn liquid in ice cream machine according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Calories: 228
- Carbohydrate Content: 38 g
- Fat Content: 9 g
- Fiber Content: 0.5 g
- Protein Content: 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 7 g
- Sodium Content: 33 mg
- Sugar Content: 30 g