Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Forget chocolate-covered pretzels. These slightly salty slabs are much more elegant—no dipping required.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with foil, then parchment paper. Arrange matzo on baking sheet, breaking up as needed to fill in spaces and leaving no gaps. Bake 10 minutes, or until golden.
2. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Let stand 5 minutes, then spread chocolate over matzo with spatula. Sprinkle with toffee chips and pistachios.
3. Place in refrigerator 15 minutes, or until set. Break into pieces and store in tin in refrigerator.
- Calories 146
- Carbohydrate Content 20 g
- Cholesterol Content 2 mg
- Fat Content 7.5 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4.5 g
- Sodium Content 53 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g