Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Cornichons are crisp pickles made from small gherkin cucumbers. If you can’t find them, simply substitute your favorite pickle, or double the capers used in the recipe.
1. Cover potatoes with cold water in pot, and bring to a boil. Add pinch of salt, reduce heat to medium, and cook 20 minutes, or until tender.
2. Meanwhile, combine crème fraîche, cornichons, dill and capers in bowl.
3. Drain potatoes, slice in half, and return to pot. Warm over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes, to dry out slightly.
3. Toss potatoes and cucumber with crème fraîche mixture. Season with salt and pepper, and serve.
- Calories 118
- Carbohydrate Content 16 g
- Cholesterol Content 18 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 272 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g