Give your weekend breakfast or brunch some sparkle with these easy crêpes, based on premade crêpe shells. Offer grapefruit to start and hot biscuits on the side.
- 1/2 lb. spinach, trimmed and rinsed
- 1 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 4 oz. crumbled goat cheese
- 5 Tbs. snipped fresh dillweed, or to taste
- 6 crepe shells
- 6 Tbs. nonfat sour cream
- 1 piece oil-packed sun-dried tomato, well drained and diced
1. Steam spinach about 5 minutes, or until wilted. Drain, and squeeze dry. Let cool, and chop finely.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in nonstick skillet, and scramble eggs over medium heat. Stir in cheese, salt, 4 Tbs. dillweed and spinach. Set aside.
3. Heat skillet over medium heat, and spray with cooking spray. Working with 1 crêpe at a time, heat in skillet 10 seconds, or until softened. Put on serving plate, and spoon about 1/3 cup egg filling on bottom part of crêpe, spreading egg out from edge to edge. Roll up crêpe gently. Repeat.
4. Mix sour cream, tomato and remaining dillweed in mixing bowl. Spoon sour cream mixture over top of each crêpe, and serve.
- Calories: 230
- Carbohydrate Content: 11 g
- Cholesterol Content: 230 mg
- Fat Content: 15 g
- Protein Content: 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6 g
- Sodium Content: 250 mg
- Sugar Content: 5 g