Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
- Scoop flesh from kiwi halves with spoon into stainless steel pot; discard skins. Mash flesh until smooth. Stir in sugar and lemon juice.
- Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer 15 minutes, or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, sterilize jars and lids: Submerge jars in large pot filled halfway with simmering water, and lids in small pot of simmering water. Keep jars and lids in hot water until ready to use.
- Remove jars one at a time from hot water, and fill with jam, leaving ¼-inch headspace. Seal with lids. Place canning rack or cake rack in bottom of large pot, and return jars to pot, adding extra water to cover jars by 1 inch, if necessary. Bring water to a boil, and boil 10 minutes. Remove jars from water, and cool.
- Calories 77
- Carbohydrate Content 20 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 1 mg
- Sugar Content 18 g