Chilling this parfait mixture overnight allows the flavors of maple, nutmeg, and cinnamon to blend into a rich pudding.
- 2 Tbs. pure maple syrup
- 24 oz. vanilla soy pudding
- 2 Tbs. dark rum, or 1 tsp. rum extract
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 2 cups vanilla cookies or wafers, such as Cherrybrook Kitchen or Mi-Del, crumbled 4 bananas, sliced
1. Combine pudding, maple syrup, rum, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves in bowl; chill overnight.
2. To assemble parfaits: Alternate layers of cookies, pudding mixture, and banana slices, to fill serving cup. Top each parfait with dollop of whipped cream, and sprinkle with ground nutmeg.
- Calories: 244
- Carbohydrate Content: 49 g
- Fat Content: 4 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 115 mg
- Sugar Content: 27 g