Chilling this parfait mixture overnight allows the flavors of maple, nutmeg, and cinnamon to blend into a rich pudding. …
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Chilling this parfait mixture overnight allows the flavors of maple, nutmeg, and cinnamon to blend into a rich pudding.
- 2 Tbs. pure maple syrup
- 24 oz. vanilla soy pudding
- 2 Tbs. dark rum, or 1 tsp. rum extract
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 2 cups vanilla cookies or wafers, such as Cherrybrook Kitchen or Mi-Del, crumbled 4 bananas, sliced
1. Combine pudding, maple syrup, rum, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves in bowl; chill overnight.
2. To assemble parfaits: Alternate layers of cookies, pudding mixture,
and banana slices, to fill serving cup. Top each parfait with dollop of whipped cream, and sprinkle with ground nutmeg.
- Calories 244
- Carbohydrate Content 49 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 115 mg
- Sugar Content 27 g