Make a meal of this Mediterranean salad by serving it with purchased hummus, assorted olives and stuffed grape leaves.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Brush eggplant on both sides with oil, and sprinkle with salt. Arrange in single layer on baking sheet. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, turning once, or until browned and tender on both sides.
2. Combine 2 Tbs. oil and garlic in bowl. Brush pita wedges with oil mixture, and arrange on baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt, and bake 10 minutes, or until crisp and golden brown at edges.
3. Toast cumin seeds in skillet 1 minute, or until fragrant. Whisk together lemon juice, remaining 2 Tbs. olive oil and cumin seeds in bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Arrange eggplant on serving platter; drizzle with half of dressing.
5. Toss arugula and herbs with remaining dressing. Place herb salad on top of eggplant. Sprinkle with feta, and serve with pita crisps.